29.11.06

Sympathy For the Devil

(ou exercício 1: Rolling Stones)

100 years ago I said Let's spend the night together, I just wanna make love to you
It's only rock and roll, Wild horses, No expectations, Hot stuff
Play with fire, you answered

Everybody needs somebody to love, I want to be loved
Gimme shelter, You can make it if you try, Try a little harder
If you let me I wanna be your man, That´s how strong my love is, Live with me Each and every day of the year
And Little by little you became My Girl, my Backstreet girl
The spider and the fly, Sweethearts together
Ain´t that loving you, baby?
Just my imagination Blinded by love
Biggest mistake

Look what you´ve done, Heart of stone
You got me rocking, I go wild, a Street fightin' man

Dead flowers, Love in vain

I'm going down Always suffering (I can´t get no) Satisfaction
Anybody seen my baby?
Gotta get away, Time waits for no one
Let it bleed, What to do? It´s all over now, I'm moving on
How can I stop this 19th nervous breakdown? Stop breaking down
It must be hell, Sister Morphine


Now I´m Goin' home, the Prodigal son. Back to zero
It´s not easy, I've been loving you too long
I Don't Know Why you turned into My Obsession
Me, always Cool, calm and collected
Something happened to me yesterday
Can't you hear me knockin'? Almost hear you sigh
Ain't too proud to beg: Who's been sleeping here? Who's driving your plane? Just wanna see his face. Tell me, Bitch, Don't lie to me
I´m a fool to cry

Hide your love, Let me go, Laugh, I nearly died
No use in crying
You can't always get what you want

I'm free, You better move on
Can you hear the music? (Goodbye) Ruby Tuesday (still I´m gonna miss you)

Till the Next Goodbye, I will Start me up

argumento: Fernando Tranjan e Pedro Garavaglia



2 comentários:

Julieta disse...

UAU! Amei!

Anônimo disse...

Sensacional!
O que se aproveita de conversas em mesa de bar hein!
As melhores!
Bjos